GENERAL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
The following are basic instructions for any of the Quick Start Inserts:
- All parts, or panels, are etched with an Alphabet letter (A, B, C, etc). First sort all pieces into piles by their letters before you begin to assemble.
- Layout the parts in the diagrams provided (by letters), to ensure you have all the parts.
- Glue on the edges that come into contact with the wood (remove excess immediately)
- Allow 24 hours to dry before using.
- Some of the parts might need to be slightly sanded on the edges for a perfect fit.
- Sometimes tapping the pieces with a small amount of force (with a rubber mallet) helps create a tighter fit.
- Taping the outside corners of the boxes helps it hold in place while the glue is drying. ( just a use 2” pc)
- If you break a part, don’t hesitate calling we always carry spares